HMAb: The Fundraiser is taking place TOMORROW NIGHT at the Gladstone Hotel in Toronto from 7pm-midnight! Advance tickets are sold out. The venue’s capacity is 250 people and we’ve sold 225 tickets online. So there will be a limited amount of tickets available at the door. Naomi Harris, Daniel Ehrenworth and Brett Gundlock will be speaking about their latest projects. And 40 photographers have donated work to a silent print auction. All money raised from the sale of their prints will go directly to Heather. If you’re curious to know why we’re raising funds for Heather, please refer to “Some Good News and Some Bad News“.
7pm – Doors open and silent auction begins
8-9pm – Artist talks
10pm – Silent auction ends
More info regarding the silent auction:
- all images start at $100
- minimum $20 bid increments
- you must be in the room at 10pm to claim your artwork
- pay with cash, debit or Visa
- take your print home at the end of the night
Other auction items:
1. Agency Access regional data membership + 6-month standard portfolio on FoundFolios
2. FoundFolios: 12-month standard portfolio
3. FoundFolios: 6-month standard portfolio
4. Westside Studio: 1-hour portfolio review with George Simhoni!
5. Tom Feiler: pet portrait session!
6. Suzanne Sease: premium consultaion package
7. PDN: 1-year subscription
8. Selina Maitreya: information package
9. CONTACT Photography Festival: portfolio review
10. Vistek: GoPro HD Hero camera
Toronto-based photographer Jaime Hogge has donated a great image to the silent print auction! Jaime specializes in location-based portraiture. Some of his recent clients include The Walrus, Maclean’s, The Grid, The Globe and Mail, Sportsnet Magazine and Marketing Magazine. To learn more about Jaime checkout his website and subscribe to his blog.
If you have any questions regarding HMAb: The Fundraiser, please leave a comment or e-mail jamie @ jamierosenthal.ca. Thanks!